Best Western Station House Inn at South Lake Tahoe
This Best Western Inn wanted to refresh and renew its ____-room facility at South Lake Tahoe. It was looking for ways to save energy usage and cost, but also to take their guest experience to the next level.
They chose EfficientNow’s LED lighting, and through our partnership with Panasonic, they chose Panasonic Hospitality HDTVs. 1300 of our high-performance LED bulbs and 72 HDTVs were installed throughout the property. These included our T-Series LED Tube 4-foot LED Direct Replacement Quick Retrofit Kits and Pearl high-performance LEDs. EfficientNow’s LED solutions were selected over the competition to maximize energy savings, quality of light and environmental impact.
Bottom-Line Benefits for Best Western include:
- 87% reduction in electricity usage
- 206,669 kWh saved annually
- 100% elimination of maintenance costs
- Annual operating cost of just $______, with net savings of $_______.
Sustainability & Environmental Impact
- As much as 159 tons fewer CO2 emissions per year
- Elimination of mercury, lead and UV radiation in fixtures
- Fully recyclable
- • RoHS Compliant
- Reduced glare
- Single, soft shadow
- Full spectrum light
- LM-79m KN-80 Tested
- UL ETL Listed
- Industry leading warranty