Pearl Bulbs, Shapes & Styles
Pearl’s unique, patented approach to LED lighting makes LED lighting more beautiful and practical for people and the environment.
For instance, Pearl’s Radial LED Array produces incandescent quality light. It’s so natural, it’s like being outside. Additionally, Pearl bulbs for indoor use are 10 times more efficient with 25 times longer life.
Right now we have three Pearl product lines.
- Pearl50—for lamps, vanity, pendants, fans, wall sconce, ceilings
- Pearl60—for lamps, vanity, pendants, fans, wall sconce, ceilings
- Pearl MR16—for track and spot illumination
Pearl is available in three power levels.
- 40 watt equivalent
- 50 watt equivalent
- 60 watt equivalent
Pearl is stylish. There are different looks to choose from.
- Glass bulbs shaped like Edison light bulbs
- Tubular retro-bulbs that look just like a vacuum tubes or bankers lights
Pearl comes in two diffused caps.
There are also color selections for Pearl.
- Warm tones like 2700 Kelvin which is what you are used to with a dim incandescent bulb
- Brights all the way up to 6,000 Kelvin for outdoor applications needing a crisp white light.
Pearl has both dimming and non-dimming versions.
- Dimming is compatible with most dimmers you have in your home today – known as tri-act dimmers
Learn More About Pearl Bulbs……
Visit PearlBulbs.com for more information about each of our Pearl Products and Pearl Technology